Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Elizah Perez

Do you like Valentine's Day?i do i love it!Whats your favorite part about it?Well it all started on a Friday morning woke up and realized that today was our Valentine's party do you like Valentine parties? my favorite is our Valentine's parties at school.I aslo like to see hearts everywhere.Everytime i see hearts i think of people that are in love.It makes me feel like im special.Because i knw my mom Aunt and all my ancestor's love me.My eyes are always glowing when i see them.Everytime i see a heart with rainbow colors i feel like i just got sent from heaven above.How do you feel about love,hearts and Valentine's day?watch out don't get to excited because sometimes love hurts.So thats why many people just don't like Valentine's day.After our Valentine's party at school we go to eat at k-bobs.If its a friday and if i have plans i forget about all of those plans and focus on eatng.I feel like the queen because we went out because of my Valentine's party to celebrate Valentine's.so you better watch out if you don't like Valentine's you might get shot by a cupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment